Algorithm Pendant Light
Toan Nguyen is the designer of the Algorithm pendant lamp collection. This collection fuses beauty and geometry within a lighting system filled with magic. Vibia offers a pendants and chandeliers where the user can choose between predefined references or create a space specific version of the product in order to adapt perfectly to the space in question.
The Algorithm collection is composed of pressed glass encompassed spheres of LED light suspended at different heights and attached to the ceiling via a floating tubular structure.
Pendant light fitting designed by Toan Nguyen. Composed of a collection of hand blown glass spheres with LED light source suspended at different heights, anchored to the ceiling via a floating tubular structure.
- Algorithm Collection
- Designed in 2018
- Suitable for indoor use
- Installation type: Surface mounted
- Light distribution: Lamp for general lighting that equally distributes the light in all directions
- Sloped ceiling adaptable
- Driver included: CC - Constant Current 1050 mA 120-277V 50/60Hz
- Optional dimming DALI or Lutron ECO
- 157 in max of cable can be adjusted in the field
- Awards: Archiproducts Design Award 2016, Interior Design Best of Year 2017
- Dimmable with a 0-10V dimmer
- cULus Listed
- Available in Graphite finish