Algorithm Rectangular LED Pendant Light
Toan Nguyen is the designer of the Algorithm pendant lamp collection. This collection fuses beauty and geometry within a lighting system filled with magic. Vibia offers a pendants and chandeliers where the user can choose between predefined references or create a space specific version of the product in order to adapt perfectly to the space in question.
The Algorithm collection is composed of pressed glass encompassed spheres of LED light suspended at different heights and attached to the ceiling via a floating tubular structure. Pendant light fitting designed by Toan Nguyen. Composed of a collection of hand blown glass spheres with LED light source suspended at different heights, anchored to the ceiling via a floating tubular structure.
- Algorithm Collection
- Designed in 2017
- Suitable for indoor use
- Hand-blown glass
- Optional 10 in stems included
- Installation type: Recessed, Fixture 2322.75 lm 49.15 lm/W
- Driver included: CC - Constant Current 1050 mA 120-277V 50/60Hz, Efficiency: 49.5%, Coordination system: CG, Total Flux: 4684.20 lm, Maximum value: 144.90 cd/klm
- Optional dimming 0-10V, DALI or Lutron ECO dimmer
- cULus Listed
- Available in Recessed installation type
- Available in Graphite finish