Nelson Cigar Wall Sconce
The Nelson Cigar Wall Sconce is part of the Nelson Bubble Lamp series. A walnut wall mount and steel arm attach the elongated, spherical shade to a wall, filling any interior with a warm, diffused light. The arm can be adjusted left to right and up and down, without having to change its position on the wall..
Handcrafted in Michigan, U.S.A.
- Nelson Bubble Lamps collection
- Part of the Herman Miller Collection
- Designed in 1952
- UL Listed
- Color: White
- The bracket finish is walnut and the arm finish is brushed nickel
- Each sconce has 12-feet of cord and a counterweight for height adjustments
- Each sconce features an on/off pull chain with a solid walnut end cap
Care and CleaningIn most settings the lamps can be cleaned with a feather duster or a soft cloth. If they become grimy, the process will be bit more complicated. We suggest cleaning them with a mild soap solution (a little ivory dish liquid in two quarts of lukewarm water, for example) and a soft cloth. To remove the soap, wipe with a clean, damp cloth and dry with a soft rag. Stronger solutions, like a glass cleaner containing ammonia, could discolor or damage the plastic coating.