Copenhagen Floor Lamp
Choose a cosy corner, add the new Copenhagen floor lamp and you instantly have an ambience with elegance.
Most people decorate a room first with furniture, then with lighting secondary, as an after-thought, notes &tradition CEO / Founder Martin Kornbek Hansen. Given the simple yet striking shape of Copenhagen, it makes sense to do this process in reverse. Start with the lighting, then add the furniture. The dimmer functionality gives you the extra freedom of adjusting the light to match your mood.
The satinized opal glass shade emits a soft ambient light, while the LED dimmer allows you to adjust the light from a colder whiter light for daytime to a warmer light at night time for a calmer effect. Technology reflecting the Nobel Prize findings about our inner clock and therefore the impact of light on our sense of wellbeing.
If you are looking for an iconic lamp with loads of atmosphere, you've just found it.
- Copenhagen Collection
- Designed in 2018
- Suitable for indoor use
- The lamp shade is made from mouth blown opal glass and the base and stem are made from deep drawn and extruded metal
- The light intensity can be controlled by the foot switch on the cable with step dimming (4 steps & OFF)
- The luminaire is energy classes: A+
- The built-in LED module can be replaced in this luminaire
- High Powered Replaceable LED Module; Rated Hours: 50000
- Advanced LED technology that warms in color when dimmed (2200K - 2800K)
- Available in Bronzed Brass finish with Satinized Opal Glass
- Clean with soft dry cloth
- Always switch off electricity supply before cleaning