Copenhagen Table Lamp
Whether you want to focus on work or on life, the Copenhagen table lamp will inspire you. With its opal glass to shed light on the subject, in tandem with an oxidized brass stem and base. Add to that a dimmer feature, and you can adjust the light from cold to warm - and back.
The table has always been an interesting object for us, says Martin Kornbek Hansen, CEO / Founder of &tradition. People either use it for work or for play. After launching the pendant version of Copenhagen, we saw the opportunity to make the concept smaller and more compact, with a dimmer to personalize the light according to the situation.
The satinized opal glass shade exudes a soft ambient light, boasting a LED dimmer that lets you to adjust the light from a colder whiter light for daytime to a warmer light at nighttime for a calmer effect. The technology reflects Nobel Prize findings about our inner clock and thus the effect of light on our sense of wellbeing.
The Copenhagen table lamp is a welcome addition to any table, perfect for thinking, dreaming or just conversing.
- Copenhagen Collection
- Designed in 2018
- Suitable for indoor use
- The lamp shade is made from mouth blown opal glass and the base and stem are made from deep drawn and extruded metal
- The light intensity can be controlled by the dimmer knob on the base of the lamp
- The luminaire is energy classes: A+
- The built-in LED module can be replaced in this luminaire
- High Powered Replaceable LED Module; Rated Hours: 50000
- Advanced LED technology that warms in color when dimmed (2200K - 2800K)
- UL Listed
- Available in Bronzed Brass finish with Satinized Opal Glass
- Clean with soft dry cloth
- Always switch off electricity supply before cleaning