Light Blue / Medium: 14.5 in diameter / None Flowerpot Pendant Light OPEN BOX
Vintage design, here and now
Inspired by the freedom, love, and harmony brought about by the flower power era, designer Verner Panton designed the Flowerpot Pendant Light for &tradition to capture the spirit of a movement. Defined by two semi-circular spheres facing each other, this signature style has graced homes for decades in modern, refined style. Crafted from lacquered metal with a fabric cord, this pendant is suitable for providing light above a favorite dining area or seating group or paired in multiples above a kitchen island countertop.
Why We Love It:
- An iconic design from world-renowned Danish designer Verner Panton
- Rounded canopy brings a touch of vintage modern appeal to your home
- Flowerpot Collection
- Designed in 1960
- Suitable for indoor use
- UL Listed
- The two shades are made from deep drawn metal
- Canopy: Made of plastic and included with the light
- 9.8' long fabric cord for hardwiring
- Available in Medium: 14.5 inch diameter
- Available in Light Blue finish
Care Instruction:Dust with soft dry cloth or dampened only with water and dry immediately. Always switch off electricity supply before cleaning.