In Vitro Unplugged Portable Lamp
Lighting device for exterior ground installation. The opalescent diffuser is integrated in the head and outer protective glass in transparent borosilicate. The structural parts are made of die-cast and extruded aluminum treated with a chemical conversion process to protect against atmospheric agents. The body is powder-coated with a range of available finishes. Integrated LED light source with Edge Lighting technology to guarantee perfectly uniform lighting. The portable version is equipped with a handle for transport.
- In Vitro Collection
- Designed in 2020
- May be used on the table or floor
- Rechargeable via micro USB-C
- Guaranteeing continuous lighting up to 6 hours
- Light distribution: Symmetric
- Dimmer driver 5/100¨C240 V/50-60 Hz integrated into the body of the device with optical touch sensor on the head to regulate the brightness in 4 steps: 100% ¨C 50% ¨C 3% ¨C OFF
- UL/cUL Listed
- Wet rated for outdoor use
- Available in various finishes
- Available in 2700K or 3000K color temperature
Note:When setting up and maintaining the device, be particularly careful not to damage the powder coating. Damage combined with water may lead to corrosion. Chemical products may damage corrosion protection.