Keglen Table Lamp
Keglen was designed in 2019 as a follow-up to the initial collaboration between Louis Poulsen and BIG Ideas in 2017, which resulted in a pendant for the Tirpitz Museum in Blvand, a building BIG had designed for the Varde Museums in Western Denmark.
The main aim of Keglen was to create a systematic design language that provided the opportunity for a wider range of lighting typologies. BIG Ideas wanted a whole family of lamps with the same qualities and design details, in various sizes and each with their own unique personality.
The conical shades of Keglen have a characteristically curved diffuser, reminiscent of a water drop, ensuring an attractive glare-free downward directed illumination. The white inner side of each shade reflects the light flawlessly. A discreet uniform opening at the top of each shade emits a gentle upward light to enrich the ambience of any space.
- Keglen Collection
- Suitable for indoor use
- Switch: Button on the base
- LED driver: Separate, plugs into power outlet
- Optional fixed pin mount for 2.2 hole in desktop
- Phase dimming or by 0-10V controls
- cULus Listed
- Available in Black or White finish
- Available in LED Phase Dimmable or LED Dimmable lamp type
- Available in Base or Pin 2.2 in diameter mounting type