Mini Mikado 1 Light Suspension
A sophisticated, sculptural, modern chandelier, the Mini Mikado 1 Light Suspension from LZF brings eye-catching lighting design to a variety of interior spaces. Crafted with bands of FSC-certified wood veneer, this striking design is the perfect sculptural accent for a contemporary living room, bedroom, or entryway. Reminiscent of the floating fins of a fish or the folds of a paper fan, this unique luminary is available in a variety of finish options to best accentuate your home and match your style. Install above your dining room table for a dynamic lighting display or pair multiple across a kitchen island countertop for a conversation-starting design day and night.
- Contemporary suspension light
- Made in Spain
- Available in various shade colors
- UL Listed
- FSC Certified
- LZF's real wood veneers are selected to reveal the best natural wood grain effects when illuminated and all have been sourced from forests certified by the Forest Stewardship Council - FSC. Nothing comes close to the beauty of these veneers as a diffusion material and no other veneer treatment gives the strength and the protection to the material without sacrificing the delicacy and suitableness that this natural material communicates when illuminated.
- Photographic reproductions of the stained LZF wood veneers, either digital or print, are not necessarily a completely accurate representation of the actual stain color. Please use real color swatches for tone matching. LZF will not accept any requests for return based on selections made using photographic reproductions.
- Since wood is a natural material, gradual changes in tone may occur over time. Furthermore, if the lamps have been purchased at different times, there will be differences in color and tone, particularly in the light colored veneers.
- Part of Mini Mikado Collection
- LZF's eco friendly patented wood veneer finish timberlite protects your veneer from breakages and allows for easy cleaning. Depending on the type of lamp use a feather duster, soft cleaning cloth or damp cloth for cleaning. On their the more delicate shades, made from wood strips, a feather duster or an air blower is preferable. In their more solid shades a damp cloth may be used. Clean only the flat surface of the veneer with the cloth avoiding moisture contact along the edge of the veneer.
- Avoid direct sunlight or strong indirect sunlight on the fixture. Exposure to the sun changes the color of the wood. Please read all their instructions and recommendations on the use and care of the fixtures.