Misia Table Lamp
The signature feminine vessel crafted from unglazed porcelain, set on a thick marble base, and topped with a grey poplin shade. The perfect bedside companion, and intriguing even before you flip the switch.
Inspired by Misia Sert, pianist of Polish descent who hosted an artistic salon in Paris and served as muse to numerous artists, including Renoir. Jonathan throws the models for the Muse vessels and then substitutes our signature geometric relief patterns with body parts¡ªfaces, breasts, lips¡ªto create a surreal style. Each piece is inspired by our favorite artists' muses.
- Suitable for indoor use
- In-line switch
- Available in Porcelain base with Grey poplin shade
- All lighting is wired for use in the US only, do not exceed specified wattage
- Dust shades with soft dry cloth
- Spot clean with gentle soap and water
- Use a microfiber cloth to buff out fingerprints and minor scratches on gold luster and brass hardware
- Never use harsh chemical or abrasive cleaners that could erode unglazed pottery and protective topcoats