Modern Farmhouse Tractor Counter Stool
With a focus on sustainable materials and timeless design, the Modern Farmhouse Tractor Counter Stool by Copeland Furniture is an amazing choice for both contemporary and traditional settings. Made of recovered wood, this counter stool has an organic feel combined with a midcentury spin. Use it as seating for the breakfast bar, minibar, or as accessories in the living room to upgrade your ambiance.
- Modern Farmhouse Collection
- Made in the USA
- Suitable for indoor use
- Natural variations in solid wood and hand-applied finishes make each piece unique
- Slight grain and finish irregularities, as well as subtle differences in stain shades, are signs that the furniture has been crafted from solid wood and are considered hallmarks of quality
- GREENGUARD Certified for low chemical emissions
- Assembly Required
- Available in Natural Cherry or Natural Walnut color
- While furniture has been finished with a durable top coat, the surface may be sensitive to dents and abrasions during the first 30 days in your home.
- Treat the surface finish gently so it does not dent or chip. Tape or stickers should not be put on the finish.
- For general care use a soft cloth to dust the furniture.
- Use damp cloth with a mild soap to clean-up spills or dirt. Dry the surface thoroughly.
- Please do not use any polishes, waxes or solvents to clean the surface of the furniture. This holds true for new Copeland Furniture pieces as well as items you may already have in your home.
- Please do not place any candles directly on the surface of your furniture. The perfumes and dyes in the candles may penetrate the finish.
Care Instructions for Cherry Furniture:Furniture that has been crafted from cherry wood becomes darker with age. The change in color, from a reddish tan to a reddish brown, is most noticeable during the first six months of ownership. It is important to understand that exposure to light accelerates, the natural oxidization process. An object left on a cherry wood surface for an extended period of time may retard the aging process in a limited area. Simply remove the object and, over time, the surface will attain a uniform reddish brown color.