For the SoSo Collection French designer Jean Nouvel drew upon his philosophy of nothingness to create the simple, lightweight. I just kept the same Emeco DNA and evolved it into a new light and comfortable chair, the SoSo stool is handmade of 80% recycled aluminum, by Emeco craftsmen using the same process Emeco has employed to fabricate the famous 1006 Navy Chair since 1944.
Seat Pad made of recycled PET with top surface in felt. The seat pad is formed to match the iconic seat form used on Emeco chairs since 1944.
- Soso Collection
- Made in the USA in Hannover, PA
- Aluminum is naturally fireproof
- Suitable for indoor and outdoor use
- Soft plastic TPU (Thermoplastic Polyurethane) glides for all-around use
- Available in two sizes
- Available in two seat pads