Structural 2602 Wall Light
Structural's cubic forms pair with slender metal rods that both join and separate the volumes, providing points of light connected in space. Its design deconstructs the light source and casts it in unexpected places, creating scultptural pieces integrated in the architecture.
Wall light with basic cubic volumes that form sculptures integrated into the architecture. Aluminum body and Polycarbonate structure. Grey finish integrates with a room's architecture.
- Structural Collection
- Designed in 2020
- Suitable for indoor use
- Driver included: CV - Constant Voltage 110-277V 50/60Hz
- Only one main input by square box 6.3 x 6.3 in
- Fixture suitable for general ambient illumination, distributing light mainly upward and/or downward
- Dimmable with a 0-10V dimmer
- cULus Listed
- Available in Grey L2 finish