Black / Large: 78.7 in width Vertigo Pendant Light OPEN BOX
Your new icon of lighting design
Originally designed by Constance Guisset in 2010, the Vertigo Pendant Light from Petite Friture is a highly technical piece of sophisticated design ready to bring strikingly sophisticated design to your well-appointed home. Showcasing a veil of graphic lines crafted from steel mounted atop a steel and fiberglass cage, this balanced and breathtaking lighting design is compatible with incandescent bulbs to offer a softly emitted light from overhead. Delicate and light, yet instantly recognizable, this pendant brings dramatic expression suspended above your contemporary dining room table or paired in an entryway for a conversation-worthy lighting design sure to inspire.
Why We Love It:
- Part of the permanent collections at multiple design museums including the MoMA in NYC
- Made with care in France
- Made in France, 2010
- Suitable for indoor use
- The public award in 2006 at the villa Noailles
- Bulb socket and ceiling cup provided in black or white
- Black or White mesh textile cable
- Assembly Instruction: Two persons advised for the folding/unfolding
- UL Listed
- Available in 78.7
- Available in Black
Cleaning and care:Clean with a soft, slightly wet, cloth.