Wireflow 3D Octagonal Pendant Light
The Wireflow Volumetric collection was designed by Arik Levy. The supporting structure for the Wireflow 3D is constructed by using black electrical cable and a 3.7 Watt LED light source; the lamp is characterized by these very materials which define the collection. The Wireflow collection electrical cables trace three dimensional geometries, which despite their large size, create a sense of transparency that defines its captivating graphic feel. It is available in 4, 6 and 8 LED versions.
Wireflow designed by Arik Levy. A sculptural luminaire that reinterprets and puts a completely new twist on the classical chandelier. Its elegant structure allows combinations of the enhanced black electrical wires and lacquered metal rods to create large, visually dynamic chandeliers and sculptural luminaires. Using the Create your Product Configuration tool, the design can be modified to create a unique solution for every project.
- Wireflow Collections
- Suitable for indoor use
- Cast aluminum pendant bodies double as heat sinks
- Driver included: CC - Constant Current 350 mA 120-277V 50/60Hz, Efficiency: 54.92%, Coordination system: CG, Total Flux: 3408, Maximum value: 73.75
- Installation type: Surface mounted, Fixture 1872 lm 63 lm/W
- Dimmable with a 0-10V dimmer
- cULus Listed
- Available in Black Matte Lacquer color